Thursday, August 23, 2007

New year's trip to Chiangmai





This may be funny to write about my New Year's trip this time of the year in my diary today. Well, I just started creating my blog a week ago... but I still love to share it anyway.

Our family went to visit Flora Expo 2007 in Chiangmai for our New Year holiday. The trip was very impressive. Full of colorful flowers, fruits and vegetables. They all came from all over the world. Dessert plants, tropical plants or event plants that need to grow in a cooler place like tulips were presented there. The flower designs from different countries shown their own uniqueness. After all even it's been 8 months already, I will remember this wonderful trip for always.

2 comments:

nok said...

:D make me wanna have my own now, not laliette's na but by whatever stuff.

keep posting naka.

Unknown said...

เผื่อว่าวันไหนจะกลับเข้ามาอ่าน

ว่างๆก็โพสต์ต่อหน่อยนะ รออ่านอยู่นะครับ เอาใจช่วย
XD