Monday, August 20, 2007

My first baked burgers!!



Last sunday, I invited my brothers and a friend of my hubby to join our dinner. We decided to have our home made burger. Normally, I would grilled each piece of burger meat one-by-one on a non-stick pan. However, this time there are 5 burgers to make so I decided to bake them instead. The result? Yummy!!!

If any of you would like to try. Just put the round raw burger meat on a buttered tray. Spread the meat out flatter than you actually need and also try to make the middle part thinner than the edge since the baked one will shrink into a smaller round but thicker than the raw one. Put the tray into the preheat oven at 220 degree celcious. This time I didn't measure the baking time so you may need your own observation. If you see your meat is getting brown on the top bring the tray out of the oven and then put a slice of cheddar cheese, or any kind that you like, on top. Then put it back in the oven. Baked untill the cheese melt and burn a little bit as shown in the pictures above then it's ready for you burger!!

No comments: